Main Article Content
This note reports an unusual observation of a mother and calf pair of southern right whales on 27 July 2021 oﬀ the coast of Ilhéus, Bahia state, northeastern Brazil. The sighting was made from a 29ft cruiser boat (brand Cabrasmar), with a 225HP inboard engine, during a whale watching tour in a humpback whale (Megaptera novaeangliae) breeding area.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.