Report of the Workshop on Status and Trends of Western North Atlantic Right Whales
Main Article Content
The meeting was held at the Northeast Fisheries Science Center (NEFSC), Woods Hole, Massachusetts, USA from 24-27 October 1999.
How to Cite
Int I. Report of the Workshop on Status and Trends of Western North Atlantic Right Whales. jcrm [Internet]. 2020 Oct. 30 [cited 2023 Jun. 4];:61-87. Available from: https://journal.iwc.int/index.php/jcrm/article/view/271
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.